Libs making their move on S.Court

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by TheGunClinger, Sep 30, 2011.

1. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Active Member Supporting Member

2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Yep, if they can get him thrown off the bench, they can replace him with another commie! Woe unto us!
  3. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Would any of us listen to the Supreme Court if a "liberal" court did something as drastic as allowed the states to outlaw the ownership of firearms the way it was in Washington D.C. and Chicago? I wouldn't.

Our "rights" are human rights, and the government exists to protect them, not tell us which ones we are allowed to have or not. It's bad enough that in the McDonald v. Chicago case in 2010 they said that the Second Amendment is open to what they call "reasonable restrictions."

It doesn't stop there either. If they get their majority in the courts, they'll force Obamacare back onto us, and use the courts to turn everything else their way.

Liberals will stop at nothing to take total control. That's just like how up here in Wisconsin they had that big fight where David Prosser - a Supreme Court Justice - suspectedly had a physical altercation with another justice. They've never been able to prove it but people were saying "Prosser's guilty" and all this other stuff. My intuition tells me they're just cooking up some lies so they can get Prosser out of there and let the public employee unions back in.
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  4. carver

carver Moderator

The Second Amendment would be only the tip of the iceberg! They would go after everything they could. It would turn this Country, and all of it's laws, upside down!
  5. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Well and what upsets me about it all is that they could care less about what the Constitution says unless it's something they agree with politically.

For example - this is what a Florida judge had to say about Obamacare -

But of course a 'liberal' court will not see it that way and see no problem with forcing its citizens to purchase health insurance.

It's just like the USA PATRIOT Act. They never stopped to think "hey isn't this a breach of the Fourth Amendment?"

When the subject of the Second Amendment comes up they'll bring up this "sporting purpose" BS and you won't be able to own anything except a shotgun for sporting use when the Second Amendment doesn't say ANYTHING about being for sporting.

I really don't know how it can be fixed either. It's impossible to keep politics out of the courts. If we have all conservatives on the bench, the liberals whine and cry that it's unfair. If we have all liberals then you get what I explained. They'll interpret their way into letting this country become tyranny.
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  6. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The timing seems strange to me. I think they are hoping to put the pressure on now that "Obamacare" is heading the the SCOTUS.

Chicago style politics at work once again.
  7. carver

carver Moderator

The Commies hate the whole Constitution! They hate our form of Government! They want it done away with! Tear it up, throw it in the fire! Write a new one that gives them the power, by law, to do what ever they want to us. A new Constitution that will set up the Commies as Kings of America! Never to be disposed again!
  8. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

All D's on the list except for Thomas, nothing unusual there I guess.
  9. c45man

c45man New Member

This will drag on beyond next years election and the SCOTUS decision regarding O'Bama Care. It is important that the democrats lose conrol of the senate in 2012. Republican senate will make life difficult for a president, if he wins reelection, to appoint another judicial activist.

Such an investigation will have the other 8 justices rushing around to clean their own house. Especially the left wing justices who do not believe in interpreting the constitution, but instead, want to change the constitution without going through the proper process. Don't think for a second that the republicans will not seek retribution.
  10. Awtoman

Awtoman Active Member

The libtards are sensing another thrashing coming in 2012, in the Presidency and the Senate, so they're looking for another way to replace a SCJ before then.

Tom
  11. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

+1^

This will never come to fruition under this administration. It's a hail Mary at best.
    The Dems are grasping at anything they can to help turn the tide.

Should this turn out to be true (unlike the other accusations:rolleyes:); the newly elected senate will have the say.:D

In other words... stuff you MSM.:mad:

Shouldn't ya'll be focused on jobs?
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2011
  12. jwrauch

jwrauch New Member

Its time to start screaming for the impeachment of our Commie in Chief !! :yikes::yikes::yikes: JR
  13. c45man

c45man New Member

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that this Thomas issue has been around for some time and is not newly discoved. If the pack of idiots with Ds after their name want to investigate something, perhaps they should look at the O'bama justice department and their illegal drug sales to the Mexican drug cartel.
  14. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Then we're stuck with another gun grabber - Joe Biden.
  15. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Active Member

I believe the Constitution clearly defines a Supreme Court Justice's term as "for good behavior". We need to stop letting the politicians redefine the meaning of the words of the Constitution to suit their agendas. No where does it say, subject to reasonable restrictions.
  16. jbmid1

jbmid1 Active Member

I'm afraid we are already two moves behind in this game, looking at the two newest additions to the court.
  17. sliclee

sliclee New Member

Well, until then, draw 5 or 6 3'' circles on the back of a target at 15 yds, grab pistol one hand,practice head shots 'til perfect, will make smiles:)
  18. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Old Clarence needs to pull out the race card. Let the dumokrauts stew on that awhile.