Libs. Sure Get Mad When They Lose There Goodies:London-Greece-Wisconsin

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by flyingtiger85, Aug 9, 2011.

1. flyingtiger85

flyingtiger85 Well-Known Member

grinch_1206.jpg

Boooo Whooo!!!!!! What's up with what's been going on lately.The winds of change are blowing and I see them blowing to the right.People are finally waking up and governments being forced to cut back.It looks like the liberal spending party is over.The world looks like it's finally out of other peoples money.
  2. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I think that the future currency will be bullets and toilet paper. I will be a rich man!