Light that firecracker!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Jan 12, 2010.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

2. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Well done video but I voted for the old loser instead of the young one. Actually I voted for Sarah, period.
  3. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Not much choice in '08. Well done video.
  4. new308handloader

new308handloader New Member

true.....but I think we would all be a little happier without a Democratic President and majority in the House and Senate.
  5. kerk

kerk New Member

Good point, but I think 'no pain, no gain' applies to 08. Had it not happened, the true colors of 'guvment' would not have been recognized by so many. The public may have remained even more compliant, passive, and submissive to guvment than they are now.

It was a slap in the face without which many may not have woken up.

Plus it will now help get rid of many limp wristed, liberal wanna be, republicans.

I could go for a third party.............the 'conservative' party.