LIKE hell these are gonna stay up !!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 27, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

He's not the son of God, just the support act

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/hes-...support-act-20110527-1f8j2.html#ixzz1NbF1Glld

bloody islamic's at it again!!!

CHRISTIANS in Sydney will have their core beliefs challenged by provocative advertisements due to appear on billboards and buses in the next month.
    The ads, paid for by an Islamic group called MyPeace, will carry slogans such as ''Jesus: a prophet of Islam'', ''Holy Quran: the final testament'' and ''Muhammad: mercy to mankind''.
    A phone number urges people to call to receive a free Koran and other Islamic literature.
    Advertisement: Story continues below
    The organiser of MyPeace, Diaa Mohamed, said the campaign was intended to educate non-Muslims about Islam. He said Jesus was a prophet of Islam, who was to come before Muhammad. ''The only difference is we say he was a prophet of God, and they say he is God,'' Mr Mohamed said. ''Is it thought-provoking? Yes, it is. We want to raise awareness that Islam believes in Jesus Christ,'' he said.
    Mr Mohamed said he hoped the billboards would encourage Christians and Muslims to find common ground. They were not intended to downgrade the significance of Jesus. ''We embrace him and say that he was one of the mightiest prophets of God.''
    MyPeace plans to extend the campaign, funded by private donations, to television.
    The Anglican Bishop of South Sydney, Rob Forsyth, said it was ''complete nonsense'' to say Jesus was a prophet of Islam. ''Jesus was not the prophet of a religion that came into being 600 years later.''
    But the billboard was not offensive, he said. ''They've got a perfect right to say it, and I would defend their right to say it [but] … you couldn't run a Christian billboard in Saudi Arabia.''
    The bishop said he would pay for billboards to counter those of MyPeace if he could afford it, and ''maybe the atheists should run their billboards as well''.
    A spokesman for the Australian Islamic Mission, Siddiq Buckley, said the campaign would increase awareness of the positive facts of Islam. ''I would be looking at this as a good opportunity to explain what we mean.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/hes-...support-act-20110527-1f8j2.html#ixzz1NbFDRl9b

I have stated i will remove all of these we find , i have done so before and will do so again

i may be busy the next few weeks folks until these mutts realize their $10,000 posters aint lasting more than a few hours again...
  2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Oh well whatever they can have their opinion. The fact of the matter is, Jesus IS the Son of God, not a prophet or a 'support act.'

I never heard of any of the other people in the Bible working miracles or ascending into Heaven.

That's too bad that we have people like this all over the world who have to spew their hatred.
    Last edited: May 27, 2011
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i will again take this to the advertising council of Australia , let's see if they back down again by refusing to qualify the status of prophet for mohamed

he never fortold anything , he just raped , butchered and murdered his way through a made up story to grow his criminal band , if his god knows everything why does the koran state the world is flat , the bible told us it was round , we just did not trust God's world until way later
  4. Python

Python Former Guest

Don't forget...PEDOPHILE.
  5. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

9 (O)If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of God is greater; for the testimony of God is this, that (P)He has testified concerning His Son. 10 The one who believes in the Son of God (Q)has the testimony in himself; the one who does not believe God has (R)made Him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has given concerning His Son. 11 And the testimony is this, that God has given us (S)eternal life, and (T)this life is in His Son. 12 (U)He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.

Hear the word of God from 1 John ch, 5

The true prophets all had a part in the telling of one story. The story was that of the Son of God, who came to give life to the world.
    Last edited: May 28, 2011
  6. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

For the sake of comparison, the founders of most of the world's religions lived long lives, became wealthy, and died comfortably, surrounded by hordes of their followers.

Jesus was cut down in his prime for crimes he didn't commit. At the time of his death his only possesions were those he was wearing. He was betrayed by one of his closest confidants, and abandoned by the rest. Tortured, killed, buried in a sealed and guarded tomb, and then...

Unlike the rest of the world's religions we don't have a comfortable, wealthy corpse to visit. Because; like the angel said, "He is not here, he is risen!"
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jesus had a choice whether to be crucified or not. He CHOSE to be crucified for you and I. What sort of man chooses to die for those who deny him? Yes, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. No greater gift than salvation. The price has been paid in full!
  8. ka64

ka64 Well-Known Member

Cold't have said it better.