1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Liked it so much...

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/17/02 1:03:57 pm)
    Reply | Edit Liked it so much...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Went and got his brother...startin' to like the .22 caliber odd balls that are out there...If any of ya see a Auto Ordnance Thompson for sale or at auction somewhere let me know...Thanks in advance!

Different name
    *TFF Staff*
    (8/17/02 1:25:03 pm)
    ezSupporter
    Re: Liked it so much...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NICE........ SG
    AK22 KIB ? Where did you secure the magazine (how many rounds?)
    Can you put a scope on the AK? (what type/source?)
    Charlie D
    Thanks

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/17/02 2:24:36 pm)
    Reply | Edit Charlie...
    Yep, Picked it up this morning, armscor imported by KBI. Its a 30 rd magazine that I picked up at GB auction. Had to tinker with it a bit, but finally got it to feed correctly. I'll have to check out the scope ability, iron sights are "Dead Nuts On" at 60 yds right now(shooter could be a lot better).