Link to message decrying war...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ysacres, Mar 6, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

NeoDebo
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (4/27/02 5:53:03 am)
    Reply Link to message decrying war...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is a link to a message that I posted on another board.

The message found by clicking on the link below decrys violence and war regardless of which side you are on and regardless of who did what to whom first.

It also contains a link to a graphic photo depicting extreme trauma that a man suffered during the recent Israeli invasion of Jenin. You will have to click AGAIN to view this terrible image.

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ MY MESSAGE THAT DECRYS WAR AND THE HORRORS THEROF!

Thanks in advance.

--NeoDebo

LINK TO MESSAGE

ldsteff
    (4/28/02 9:31:02 pm)
    Reply Decrying war!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh I don't know but if I lived over there and my family just got blown up while they were shopping at the nearby Kroger store,or perhaps if my daughter just got blown up in a bus on her way to school,or maybe just maybe my family got wiped out while they were having coffee at a nearby Starbucks,I think I might get pissed. How bout the 3,000 Americans who were doing nothing more dangerous then going to work in downtown New York..I didn't see the wounded guy in Jenin in your link but he couldn't have looked any worse then the 4 year old girl that was just shot 10 times by an M-16..The boys that start this crap for whatever reason,allahs will,allahs got a hangnail,allah hatres infidels are learning a good lesson--Payback is a Bitch!!! and they are receiving just what they have been giving out only their children aren't being targeted! and the good guys aren't using 14 year old kids to blow themselves up--what men what cowardly bastards!

badboybob
    (4/29/02 5:40:15 am)
    Reply decrying
    What Idstef said.

Smoky14
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/29/02 1:48:27 pm)
    Reply Re: decrying
    I decry war. I fought one. I'll fight another to defend what I believe. Make no mistake, I won't go easy.

ldsteff
    (4/29/02 10:29:59 pm)
    Reply Say it ain't so!
    Neo! i followed your link over to the TMO along with the atchinsonintelligence group.,For a while I thought you had an agenda..then I read the TMO Board,also I read almost the same message "decrying war" on a bulletin board out of Detroit,it is amazing some guy up there called fahred left exactly the same message that you posted ..all about the nasty Israeli invasion of Jenin and that poor innocent injured palistinian..Also read your post on TMO and your fellow posters there..I don't think we want to rape Iraq for its oil we just want to see them eat it when they have no food! Shalom
    At least you could try to let us know exactly what your agenda is or are you not required to be truthfull to kafirs?