LISNUP!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Feb 2, 2006.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Okay, a number of us want to use the chat room and I will be in there at 7pm CST which is 8pm EST and the rest of you can figure where your at. IB is buying so get there early. Mostly cheap Joisy booze though. :D :D :D

All Dawgs have to be on a leash and be tagged. No Glocks allowed at any time as booze is no good for plastics. However 1911's are welcome. :D :D :D :D :D
  2. Can't I PLEEEEEESE bring at least a Glock 18??? The party might get a tad rowdy. You know, all that cheap rotgut being swilled. :eek: :D
  3. flopshot

flopshot New Member

no glocks? doesn't sound very safe there. how long does it take to fix bayonets to an eleven ?
  4. rmrdaddy

rmrdaddy New Member

Brother your timing is awful!
    I'm headed out to dinner in about 10 minutes! :mad:
    I'll check in when I get back home and see if any of y'all are still chatting.
    Save me a lil sip of whisky if ya can, I'll even settle for some of IB's rotgut if I have to. :eek:
    Forget the pistols, I'll just bring my 870 scattergun to handle any "miscreants".....LOL
    The Daddy
  5. tireman

tireman Member

help guys i just registered and everything, now what? would like to visit in the chat room but it will be my first time---please be gentle hahahahah steve
  6. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Well, I'm there and it looks like you are too! Type away, my friend!

GaBob and Tireman are in there with me. Where are your folks?
  7. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Sorry I missed y'all. Had to work late, then go help a friend set up a new computer and printer. I'll try to catch y'all next time.
  8. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I'll add that our router had been giving us lessons in stress and cussing. Sometimes it works and allows us on but more often it does not.....:(

Sorry I missed you,too. SoMo might not have been able to get on even if she tried.....

For today when I'm the only one home, I took it off line so I could surf!:)
  9. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

dummie wetbak yintcha senme a poscard prally gettit time 4 da 4 hoolio partee sur IB bring cupple cases a Pearl dam lonestar 2 mush $$$ n IB no nona uz can deel wit catuuke fried berban so U bes bring yur own Nite Traine Little Annie Green spring 3 fethers 4 roses etc an U B laakee if da texican bring one (1) baga chips witsh he steels frum uno wear :cool:

2nite ??u talkdatalk lessee if ucan walkdawalk :cool:

jus 1 thingif da fone rings IB outta here sheB prettir denuz
  10. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

I'll try for 7 my time, 8 urs
  11. tireman

tireman Member

great time last nite cant be there tonite going to the woods for 2 days and 3 nights of HEAVEN sorry guys maybe another time :D ;)