LISTEN TO REAL LIVE TALK RADIO________FINALLY!!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ibtrukn, Nov 14, 2003.

1. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

Maha Rushie comes back Monday 11/24. thas if U libs got the guts:cool:
  2. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Yeehaw! I heard the announcement on the show Wednesday. Glad to hear Rush is back in action. All the naysayers can just eat dirt.
  3. Gunguy

Gunguy Guest

HEY? Are we talking canabalism here, you want us to eat that dirt bag when he comes back...no way Jose.

Besides Rush isn't feeling a rush anymore...he's dryed out...no more happy drugs that is until his nerves break. Which should be very shortly.

The crack daddys are lined up outside NIB studios doors...just a waiten and antiscipation. Its only a matter of time. Heh heh.

Hey, grab that guy running away that said all those nasty things about Mr. Limpballs.

Pant pant, I tried to catch him but he's too fast for me.

GG :D :D :D :D
  4. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member