Listen to This

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by sabashimon, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

You know, I have a book sitting on my shelf called "The Heritage Guide to The Constitution," and interestingly enough not once does it cite Wikipedia. If you took some time to read something like Men in Black: How the Supreme Court is Destroying America you could learn a lot. Sure it's a biased book, but you could get real simple and just read the Constitution itself... I know it has some big words, but none of them are "separation of church and state".
  2. alvagoldbook

alvagoldbook Former Guest

I don't know of any book looking at any historical concept ever citing any encyclopedia. That is why encyclopedias have these neat little things called REFERENCES. Wikipedia has REFERENCES too. Isn't that the damnest thing?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_between_church_and_state#References
  3. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Hey Richard,

Is that the only part of my post you read? And when are you going to understand that wikipedia is not a trusted source? If you read the rest of my post above you might learn something. Oh, sorry.... liberals don't need any more information, since what they don't know they make up and put into a wikipedia page. :D

Thanks Vladimir,

I was getting tired beating this old horse all by myself. :D
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

separation clause”, I know that I already posted this but in case Alva missed it.

Especially beings that the link Alva provided does not use the entire article.
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  5. Enough is enough. Alva trolling is not acceptable behavior on TFF, and neither is disrespecting other members.

Nighty night, have a nice life.