Little Johnny Again

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by JUNKKING, May 22, 2009.

1. JUNKKING

JUNKKING Active Member

Little Johnny was visiting his grandparents and was bored out of his mind.
    The grandfather knowing what mischief this kid could get into he watched his every move.
    The grandfather is watching television and he sees Johnny sneaking toward the door. The old man says what ya got there and where ya going. Johnny said I have some duck tape and I'm gonna go get some ducks. The old man replied and said by the way its duct tape and you can't get no ducks with duct tape.
    15 minutes or so later the old man hears a ruckus on the front lawn and he looks out to see Johnny there with a whole flock of ducks.

The next day he sees Johnny going toward the door and says what ya got now. Johnny said I have some chicken wire and I'm gonna get some chickens. The old man said you can't get no chickens just because you have some chicken wire. Same thing about 15 minutes goes by again a ruckus on the lawn the old man looks and there is Johnny with a whole flock of chickens.

The next day he sees Johnny going to the door again and said, what ya got now Johnny said a bunch of pussy willows the old man said wait for me boy let me get my hat and coat!
    Last edited: May 22, 2009
  2. kutaho

kutaho New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
  3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member