Little Pet .410

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by jack.54@hotmail.com, Sep 10, 2006.

1. jack.54@hotmail.com

jack.54@hotmail.com New Member

gentleman: Received a single shot .410 which belonged to my grandfather. Barrel is 26" long. Left side of receiver marked " Little Pet". Right side of receiver, below barrel and in front of hammer is what I can best describe as a 1/8" square with a small line protruding from each of the flat surfaces. .410 gauge is stamped on left side of barrel. Under the snap off forearm on the underside of barrel is the letters "IN"and below that the numbers 677. No Rust and all wood is in great shape. Mostly would like to know who made it and when. Thanks for your help. Jack
  2. JohnK3

JohnK3 New Member

According to what I could find, "Little Pet" was a trade name used by Sears, Roebuck & Co. for a line of inexpensive pocket revolvers. No reference found connecting the name to a shotgun. Could be an off-shoot of the Little Pet revolver line, meant to complement it.