LMT

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by KWM, Sep 30, 2012.

1. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

IMO you cannot go wrong with a DPMS. I have owned many brand sof ARs and they are mostly equals from a performance standpoint. DPMS just offers you more gun for less money. And thier QC is superb. Best AR I ever had was a DPMS lo pro carbine. came flat top with no sights. i dritched the glacier guards for a DPMS full length float tube and the picatinny gas block for a varmint gas block so the tube would go over it. And put a Burris PEPR and a fullfield 2 on top. It was a 1/2MOA carbine. and I didnt quite have a grand in it.

S&W, Sig, Colt and DPMS are all being sold at walmart now in my neck of the woods. Check with them.
  2. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

Look at your local Walmart. They have Colt AR's for $1,097 these days. It's hard to beat that and you get the real deal. They also had Sig's for like $997 I think.
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  3. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

Yeah, being totally PC has never been one of my strong points. I call'em like I see'em! ;)

My wife has a Glock 19 because she likes the lightweight of the thing, but I'm an all metal gun guy. No plastic for me thanks! :cool:
  4. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

im same way. glocks might shoot well but they dont do well with handloads and they have alot in common with a spaghetti dish. I prefer CZ75s and 1911s.