Local anti-gun council person is an idiot!..

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, Sep 18, 2009.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

The county I live in recently had a proposal put forward which would have prohibited the discharging of firearms within 300 yards of a home. Why, I don't know, besides all the dang yuppee yankees moving here who then complain about people doing what people here have always done in the past. :rolleyes: So, one council person suggests that enough people haven't died yet to justify the passage of this bill. What?... Is accidental shooting a serious problem here? No, perhaps you should look to the inner-city gang and drug problems before focusing narrowly on a non-issue such as accidental shootings and a few scared liberal yankees who've never heard a gun discharged?...

Here's a comment from the idiot on the failure to pass the bill.

From http://www.independentmail.com/news/2009/sep/15/gun-control-proposal-rejected-anderson-county-coun/

Now, here's the kicker to all this. Ms. Floyd, a Democrat (I know, BIG surprise there...), recently purchased a pistol to defend her family. Having never taken the responsibility to go out and learn to shoot, the dumbarse ended up shooting herself and a family member in the living room of her home. Wouldn't some good quality shooting time have helped her skills and prevented the accident? I would think so... ;)

From http://www.wyff4.com/news/20020358/detail.html

What a dumbarse! :rolleyes::mad:

Thank you Ms. Floyd for providing more proof of your party's idiocy! :rolleyes:

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Aren't they all?
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

OOOHHHHH LAWED, SWEET JESUS! LORD HAVE MERCY! I SHOTS MYSELF!

Thanks for the pic, it tells the whole story.
  4. artabr

artabr New Member

How much do you want to bet that a lawyer was consulted about the possibility of suing the firearm manufacture even though it was her fault. :rolleyes: :mad:

Art
  5. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

I would have never guessed she was ... oh no that would be racist

BTW do you shoot people in SC for driving across your yard?????
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  6. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

My guess is that unless you're a council person you'd get locked up for that... :rolleyes:

This lady is just such a hypocritical idiot! :mad:
  7. Slabsides

Slabsides Member

Just think if the mindless law would have passed.....she would have broken her own law as she was not more than 300 yds away from her house when she discharged her firearm.:D

You never get a backorder when you order a dumb@ss.
  8. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

She's not that stupid. I know stupid. I lived for ten years in the Third Congressional Homeland of Florida, represented by the Honorable Corrine Brown.
  9. momo

momo Former Guest

Proving once again there ain't no cure for stupid!
  10. Silencer

Silencer Well-Known Member

What an idiot. lol I don't mean to laugh at her pain, or misfortune, but what an idiot! lol

I've copied your post and I'm going to post it at a different website, if you don't mind.
  11. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

I say arm all the liberals, if half of them shoot themselves

Just think all the ammo we will save
  12. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

MMMMMMHHHHMMMMMMMMMM thats right sugar I been shot, mmmmmhmmmmmmm... if i didnt have so much soul i'da been screamin, but all i could think bout was that sweet fried chicken at the hospital cafeteria
  13. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Go ahead... :)
  14. Michael G

Michael G New Member

Kinda like people who buy a house next to a major airport, then complain about all the jet engine noise. Duh!!!