Locating Reloading Components

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by fprefect, Oct 14, 2009.

1. fprefect

fprefect New Member

Many of you may already be aware of this site, but the following address is what I used to locate any online seller who had a particular Hornady bullet I was looking for without having to go to countless sites one at a time, only find they are "currently out of stock". This located dealers who had the item for prompt shipment. http://www.thefind.com/sports/info-hornady-bullets

F. Prefect
  2. olehippy

olehippy New Member

I just spent a minute to try it, but fastastic find!!! Thanks so much for the heads-up!

Miles
  3. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

worked great to find my 32cal speers too! I bookmarked this one and will give it some further tests, but so far, its been great!
  4. jdon72

jdon72 New Member

I just did a search for large pistol primers and it showed a few sites and most were out of stock...

Good site though to limit the google searching.
  5. fprefect

fprefect New Member

That happened to me on a couple of occasions. They showed the item in stock, but when I "bought" the product, I later received an email that the item was now out of stock and my credit card had not been charged. We'll see, as I have yet to get my credit card statement that I used to make the purchase.

They stated the item had recently sold out and they had not had the time to remove it for the list of suppliers who had the item for prompt shipment. I suppose it could be a legitimate excuse.

F. Prefect