Loki Weapons?

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by jce07a, Aug 16, 2012.

1. jce07a

jce07a New Member

I came across Loki Weapon Systems when i was doing some research about SBR AR-15s online, however, i cannot find much information about them. Does anyone have experience with them? more specifically their upper recievers. I am wanting to build a SBR, eventually suppress it, and one day maybe even convert it to full auto. but i figure the first step is the short upper since i will probably just build a new rifle altogether.
    the two uppers i have looked at are listed on this page as "m4 short barrel upper reciever" and "micro demon upper"

http://lokiweaponsystems.com/lws-ar-15-forged-uppers

i have also considered just going with their fully assembled rifles. like this:

http://lokiweaponsystems.com/produc...ypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=17&category_id=7
  2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I never heard of them before this mention. They look like an overpriced AR-15 to me.
  3. 3/2 STA SS

3/2 STA SS Active Member

There must be 50+ makers of AR's now. You want to spend the $$ go for it but I would shop around.
  4. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

WAY over priced. You can buy the parts and build what they are selling for less than that.
  5. Ledslnger

Ledslnger New Member

I have heard of them. Only from a very few people. What I have heard is good though. For the price I would probably look into Rock River Arms though to be honest with you. Think they have about the best product for the $$$ out there. Just my opinion though. I don't even have one.....yet. I will though. Thinking of the LAR-15 Hunter.