The Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

lone eagle single shot pistol

7K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  gdmoody 
#1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has come across any extra Lone Eagle pistol barrels in .223 or .22-250. I would be interested in either caliber. I don't know if there was a .45 or .44mag barrel offered for that pistol. Anybody have one yet that is shootable?

#2 · (Edited)
Hi. Noobie here. Just came cross your Lone Eagle inquiry, this November, 2010. It might not help now , but in my searching for L.E./S.S.P. models I have seen come and go: .223, .22-250, .30-06, .44, .444 Marlin, .30-06, .357, .357 Maximum, and others. I bought the .30-06 ($50 shootable), 22-250 ($55), .444 Marlin ($149 shootable) and .357 Maximum ($250 shootable), and like them all. I also bought a "parts box" of Lone Eagle stuff, and am looking for an assembly / disassembly diagram to see what parts I need to service the breech-cap and goodies there-in. Do you have any leads? Thanks. Muro.

#3 ·
Hi. Noobie here. Just came cross your Lone Eagle inquiry, this November, 2010. It might not help now , but in my tracking BRANDX for L.E./S.S.P. models I have seen come and go: .223, .22-250, .44, .444 Marlin, .30-06, .357, .357 Maximum, and others. I bought the .22-250 ($55), .444 Marlin ($149) and .357 Maximum ($250), and like them all. I also bought a "parts box" of Lone Eagle stuff, and am looking for an assembly / disassembly diagram to see what parts I need to service the breech-cap and goodies there-in. Do you have any leads? Thanks. Muro.
I don't have any more info to pass on but I can sure show you some pictures of mine broke down as far as I can and maybe help out that way. If you would, forward me the info you have on the BRANDX stuff or can I just go to a web site? I'll try in a minute to do that. But, any help I can provide I will. I've been looking for some time and had no luck at shows or on-line.

#4 ·
Lone Eagle single shot pistols data, diagram, and parts

I'd sure like to see some pictures of how yours broke down as far as you could. I am sure that It would help me. My ONLY luck was in that a friend knew I had the D. Eagle, and wanted to sell his .30-06. Lone Eagle, him thinking that their parts would interchange!! Nope, only the ammo was interchangeable! His has the brake, but it kicked him so hard that his el'cheapo scope lifted off of the rail! So it only has ONE round through it. Scared him somewhat. Since then, I look at all the Eagle pistols I can find at the sales, shows, etc., but have only gleaned word-of-mouth info, sparce leads, a snuff-tin of tiny parts, and a third-hand copy Xerox® of an owners' manual. I guess we can be a Club of Two until we get more info! I'd sure appreciate any pix you can send. I got a video-cam for Christmas and will take pics of the barrels I have, in action. Can you remember the tools you had to use? Thanks.

#6 ·
Help - I have a great barrel for my lone eagle but STOCK is broken -I mean it's toast....I cant find one anywhere....Even Magnum Research said "good luck" I'd like to get it working again....Any thoughts.....-Scott
Finding an original stock will be tough, but making one or having one made is very possible. Wood, aluminum billet...

I had a 30.06 LE.

I didn't keep it long.

#7 ·
I just picked up a couple Lone Eagles in an Estate sale. One in 223 and one in 7mm BR.
I don't shoot long range handguns anymore. I wish I could, but my eyes and nerves just don't seem to be steady enough these days. If there is a market to sell these or part them out, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.