Look at this Poll

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45nut, Sep 24, 2012.

1. 45nut

45nut Active Member

http://www.unskewedpolls.com/

This guy un-skews the polls and this is what he says they should be. If its this bad for O, no wonder they're in a tizzy.

I have told my wife more than once that if O is doing poorly, then be sure to watch the other hand!! Might be some tomfoolery afoot.
  2. flashman2002

flashman2002 New Member

Very interesting. Was this guy around in 08? If so, I wonder how the unskewed numbers would have been reflected. Just curious to know if this is sound information.
  3. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

I don't take much into polls as there done by groups with interests in one party or another. They will however get alot more actual around two to three weeks before the election as they don't want to be so lopsided and loose what little credibility they have left.

I believe Romney/Ryan will blow the SOB and his crooked used car salesman look alike out of the water though. I bet my wife it'll be close to a double digit win for Romney.
  4. 25yretcoastie

25yretcoastie Member

We can only hope he does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!