look who's been listed for beheading

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 22, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

seems the Muslim peoples dont want a equal debate , they wanted a one sided affair again and they know i can argue the Koran and the hadiths with any scholar of Islam and still win , in 5 languages ..

this is the 7th call for me to be beheaded now

i dont think they have anyone brave enough or stupid enough to try , but maybe one day , i am getting older eh

you think if i take a zimmer frame to the meeting that they'll think its ok to try ?? you know walk slow and crippled like until they go to jump me ? gotta have some fun in life eh ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
  2. ofitg

ofitg New Member

What, no bounty? They want somebody to do it for free?

What a bunch of cheap mofo's.....
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

yeah!!!! cause you know there aint gonna be no 72 virgins , no big reward no 80,000 cute little boys to do what they want so yeah CASH UP !!!!

you think if i put a couple hundred in my wallet that'd tempt em ??
  4. ofitg

ofitg New Member

I read that the Islamists put a $100k bounty on that Danish cartoonist a couple of years back.... I guess you just haven't riled them enough, Jack.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

eh?? not enough , ( that sounds like a challenge)

hmmm back to the drawing board ..

how to break the $100 K reward mark .. hmmmm

hahahahahahahaha got it .... back later

cheers
  6. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Sorry, didn't mean to make it sound like a challenge.... but you gotta admit, that cartoonist had a real knack for pushing their button, without even trying to.

When they put the bounty on his head, it really exposed Islam for the brutal cult it is, even though that was not the cartoonist's original intent.

I daresay you're doing a good job exposing them, too, and there's nothing wrong with the deliberate prolonged approach.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men." "Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science - the science against which it had vainly struggled - the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome."

Winston Churchill
  8. Bill DeShivs

Bill DeShivs Well-Known Member

Well, don't lose your head over it.
  9. 308 at my gate

308 at my gate New Member

And Jack keep your whits about you. These people can put this out on the internet to take your head off and in return they want us to be tolerate. You have got to be kidding.
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

wait 5 years it'll be the same there , we are about 5 behind the UK/EU this way

unless someone stops it before then........ hmmmm ??? anyone ??
  11. wyoredot

wyoredot New Member

sign me up as one of your battle buddies there Jack, I can't stand the scum any more than you.
  12. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I MADE IT!!

behead.JPG

And now that I have received this honor, I wish to thank all the people that helped me to rise to this position!!

First, there is Muhammid, who wrote the book on terrorism.
    Second, there is Jesus Christ, who taught me the truth.
    And third but FAR from last, there is Jack, who raised my awareness of the issue.
  13. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

YAY TERRY!!

better than the freedom medal eh

nice o have the acknowledgement of those you struggle against eh!

oh your a bad man in Islams eyes , seem to me that makes you a saint in our side..

Good on you Terry

PS , we've hacked the behead page sent Facebook USA staffers threats of beheading so its now closed and the replacement is being run by Christian pakistani's who are reporting all the members of that group as they resign up for it

win win !!!

so i'm still wondering how is it allah is so great ?? his minions are all idiots i mean Allah al Akbah as a password?? please .....
  14. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I havent made it yet but and I even posted pictures LOL. Guess I'll have to ry harder.
  15. 5string

5string Member

I could probably be added to the list real fast but would be banned for life on this site if i said what i thought.