The Firearms Forum banner

Looking at a Glock 43

4K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  Jim Walters 
#1 ·
I was one of the people who got tired of waiting on Glock to come out with a single stack 9mm and bought a Shield instead

Don't get me wrong I love the Shield it's a great gun but something inside of me always bug me that I should have waited for the Glock

Now here's the situation I have a good friend who's going through a separation
He is the same guy I bought the welder from
He told me he has a like new in the box Glock 43 only shot a few times and he had bought for his girlfriend and then I can have it for 400 cash

I'm thinking it's a good deal it would fulfill my need to have a Glock 43 and be helping him out by getting some cash in his pocket

Unlike other guys who buy a gun and then come on the forum and then ask if they got a good deal I'm asking you guys before I buy the gun if you think it's a good deal :D

#2 ·
#9 ·
I bought the girlfriend a Glock 43 for Christmas on black Fri. for $425. She loves it, but there is one warning it is a light weight gun. The felt recoil will be much higher than from a heavy gun. The girlfriend wasn't ready for that first shot, she was used to heavy steel frame guns. The first shot made her eyes open wide, the gun almost came out of her hands. I told to grip it tight & squeeze the trigger. Now she can hit pop cans off a barrel 30yds away & has run me out of 9mm so I need to get to reloading.

#17 ·
That's probably the Glock Blue Label price
I can get that at a local Glock dealer but Glock chooses what guns that they can sell at that price level
If they don't have the model on the Blue label at that time you cannot have the
lower price
Blue label Glock dealers keep the regular guns separate from the Blue label

Anyone who has a valid DD214, or is a first responder, LE or active duty can get the blue label price

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.