Looking for a Hopkins & allen 722 Diagram

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Casey2001, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Casey2001

Casey2001 New Member

Jun 22, 2012
    Ive recently acquired a h&a 722 rolling block .22 and it needs a little work. It looks like someone has worked on it in the past, like the hammer springs are 2 new springs one inside of the other and it is very weak. I'm not sure it it actually uses springs or a piece of spring steel. I've been unsuccessful on finding any diagrams on this rifle and I've looked at the post at the top of the page...no luck

Any info would be appreciated

Thanks Casey