1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

looking for a new place to hunt

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by 358 winchester, Oct 21, 2004.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I have to find a new place to hunt so anyone that is close to the Pensacola Fl. area that has an opening in their club or land on which I may hunt please contact me at
    bluegill@outdrs.net
    I like to small game, white tail, or any deer and hogs heck I just like to hunt :)
    I have only one hunting buddy and her name is Carla(my wife) :D so I will not be dragging along several friends.
    Thanks
    Ron
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Sure wish I could help y'all out, but if you are ever in Tejas, let me know and we'll go kill sumptin! :D :D
  3. sluggermn

sluggermn New Member

Im in minnesota but if you are ever up this way give me a hollar and I can hook you up with some great hunting!!!