Looking for an AR15/M16 .22 Coversion Kit

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Recce, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Recce

Recce New Member

Hey Folks,

New to this forum - looking for information on whether .22 calibre conversion kits for AR15/M16's are still available?

I am thinking of picking up a Bushmaster XME2S - AR15, but don't necessarily want to hump the 100 miles to the nearest rifle range and could use the .22 at the pistol range...

Also, if anyone knows where in the Buffalo area this could be had at would appreciate it.

Cheers,

Recce
  2. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

3. corpis66

corpis66 New Member

Actually on the way home from work this morning i stopped in one of the gun shops and i saw a lil kit in the display case, said it was an ar15 .22 conversion kit, marked for $200...

i know this doesnt help you any... just a price to think of i guess!
  4. Recce

Recce New Member

Thanks Gents for the feedback - appreciate both the sites and the cost estimate!

Cheers!