1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Looking for derringer bp

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by Adb51, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Adb51

Adb51 New Member

Looking for derringer bp
    Prefer an American derringer over/under but open to others. Long ago I had one in black powder cap and ball. Now that I'm getting into muzzleloaders again I wish I still had it. I contacted them directly but they aren't making them right now. Said closer to January.so let me know what you have and what you want. Thanks

I have it listed in the classifieds also but figured maybe y'all would be the ones to ask. I don't want to go broke buying one but am willing to pay what sits worth.
  2. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Maybe if you were a little more specific.

You looking for a cap-n-ball derringer, to go with your muzzleloading, that you're getting back into?

You looking for an ADC (who, as far as I know, never made cap-n-ball guns)?

If you're looking for American Derringer Corp, you got a caliber in mind?