Looking for derringer bp

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by Adb51, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Adb51

Adb51 New Member

Looking for derringer bp
    Prefer an American derringer over/under but open to others. Long ago I had one in black powder cap and ball. Now that I'm getting into muzzleloaders again I wish I still had it. I contacted them directly but they aren't making them right now. Said closer to January.so let me know what you have and what you want. Thanks

I have it listed in the classifieds also but figured maybe y'all would be the ones to ask. I don't want to go broke buying one but am willing to pay what sits worth.
  2. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Maybe if you were a little more specific.

You looking for a cap-n-ball derringer, to go with your muzzleloading, that you're getting back into?

You looking for an ADC (who, as far as I know, never made cap-n-ball guns)?

If you're looking for American Derringer Corp, you got a caliber in mind?