Looking for History on my Iver Johnson's hand gun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by George92610, Jan 2, 2010.

1. George92610

George92610 New Member

I am trying to get some historical information on the handgun that was handed down to me from my father who received it from his great grandfather. It is an Iver Johnson's Arms & Cycle Works; .32 Caliber; five shot; Fitchsburg MASS USA; PAT'D APR.6.86 FEB.15.87 MAY.10.87 MAR.13.88 AUG.25.96; PAT'S (illegible but I think it is "PENO").

The information I’m looking for is how much was it originally sold for and what it is worth today. Are there any records still kept when, where and to whom the hand gun was sold or does anybody know where I can obtain the records.

The handgun is not in real good shape take a look at the photos.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    George

Attached Files: