looking for idpa

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting Forum' started by goose, Feb 3, 2005.

1. goose

goose New Member

i am looking for match info in north carolina can anyone help me or tell me what i need to do to get into comp with the 45 pistol.
  2. 3gunner

3gunner New Member

Sure thing, but it might help to know what area of N.C. you are in. The four major IDPA clubs that I know of are: The Watauga Gun Club in Boone, Foothills Defensive Shooters in Wilksboro, Trigger Time in Carthage, and The Range in Oxford. You can also go to IDPA web site for more info. I have competed at all of these clubs and you would enjoy any one of them. The owner of The Range in Oxford is also the N.C./S.C. Area Coordinator for IDPA.

I can answer about any question you have regarding these clubs. So fire away. ;)
  3. goose

goose New Member

well I am new to this my boyfriend wants me to compet i really want to but I am not for sure what brand of gun i want to use I do know that i like the 45 but i dont know if s&w or springfeild would be better. and also I am in randleman nc south of greensboro. Is there a schedule of events that can be found.
  4. 3gunner

3gunner New Member