Looking for information

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by flintlock, Apr 21, 2010.

1. flintlock

flintlock Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of a maker named Bingham? A friend has a flintlock, .50 caliber, with this name signed on the barrel. From what he has told me it is a custom built rifle, not an original. The Bingham name doesn't soung familiar to me, so I'll ask all of you! I'm still waiting for him to send me a picture of the rifle.

Thanks,
    John
  2. sebou

sebou New Member

Hi,
    I have never ear about that brand, sorry.
    Bingham, It song like a British name...
    Any else marks somewhere ?
    Seb
  3. flintlock

flintlock Well-Known Member

The rifle seems to be a custom built piece. Definitely modern construction, and very nicely done.
  4. sebou

sebou New Member

Any pics there possible ?
  5. Mbingham

Mbingham New Member

Hi,
    I just stumbled on this very old post, the gun is infact a recent build, built by my father Dick Bingham, i am very interested in all of his work and possibly buying any i might me able to find. Pleas contact me if you still have possesion of the gun im Michael my email is msbingham@gmail.com
    Thanks for any help