1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Looking for information

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by flintlock, Apr 21, 2010.

1. flintlock

flintlock Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of a maker named Bingham? A friend has a flintlock, .50 caliber, with this name signed on the barrel. From what he has told me it is a custom built rifle, not an original. The Bingham name doesn't soung familiar to me, so I'll ask all of you! I'm still waiting for him to send me a picture of the rifle.

Thanks,
    John
  2. sebou

sebou New Member

Hi,
    I have never ear about that brand, sorry.
    Bingham, It song like a British name...
    Any else marks somewhere ?
    Seb
  3. flintlock

flintlock Well-Known Member

The rifle seems to be a custom built piece. Definitely modern construction, and very nicely done.
  4. sebou

sebou New Member

Any pics there possible ?
  5. Mbingham

Mbingham New Member

Hi,
    I just stumbled on this very old post, the gun is infact a recent build, built by my father Dick Bingham, i am very interested in all of his work and possibly buying any i might me able to find. Pleas contact me if you still have possesion of the gun im Michael my email is msbingham@gmail.com
    Thanks for any help