Looking for Lee reloaders with knowledge.

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Guest, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (11/1/02 11:50:38 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Looking for Lee reloaders with knowledge.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I got the press from the auction. It is a Lee Loadmaster set up for pistols. There are 8 die holder plates that I can put calibers in. It has the shell case dispenser, the auto primer set up, and the powder dispenser. It has instructions with it.

All this is significantly different than my Hornady LNL-AP. It appears to have been used only one time. What I need is a fellow reloader with experience with this press to ask questions to If I need it.

Hey, Bin Lauden, our women can kick you butt!

loader44
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/2/02 9:46:32 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Lee LoadMaster Press.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shooter22, I will be at your place next Thursday, I have the same press. Will be glad to help you set it up. You sure can crank out a boat load of rounds with that thing.

loader44.