LOOKING FOR THE VIDEO

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by AL MOUNT, Apr 4, 2012.

1. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    I'm looking for the video that this picture came from.
    U tube shows it as "Private", which is supicicious.
    Me thinks they have intentionally hid it to keep her from looking so stupid.

If anyone can find the video link, please post it here.

[​IMG]
  2. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

3. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  4. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    Thanks, but I want the one with her in the pink cowboy hat, with Sheila Jackson Lee standing next to her.

Find it odd that you can't find it either.....:rolleyes:
  5. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

I am normally good at finding mess on the web.......it is a pretty recent video, so yes, that is odd.
  6. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

It will take more than hiding a video to keep this scum from looking stupid. This clown is better known for her silly hats, than any legislation that she has put forth. She is from a predominantly black district(surprise, surprise) that consists of mostly idiots, and welfare recipients.