Looking for treestand covering (roof) that has "ARCH" in it

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by wpshooter, Aug 29, 2012.

1. wpshooter

wpshooter Member

I am wanting to purchase a covering "roof" (to keep the rain off of me) when I am up in my climbing treestand.

I have purchased some of these in the past and they did not have an "ARCH" to the roof covering, thus as soon as the rain ponded up in the middle of the roof they started to leak rain on me.

So, I am looking for a roof that has an ARCH to the roof covering.

I have found one that is made by a company named "BIG DOG" - see following link.

http://bigdogtreestands.com/products-page/accessories/bdusc-050-universal-deluxe-roof-kit/

Does anyone know of any other companies that make a treestand roof covering that has an ARCH to the roof ???

Thanks.
  2. Country101

Country101 Active Member

What I have is a Hunter's Safety System setup. It is basically a triangle on a bracket that you hook your harness to so that you have more flexibility moving around. On top of that, it has an umbrella that straps to the tree as well. You might look at that. Not sure what the name is off the top of my head, but you might give it a look. It's about the same price, if I recall correctly.
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
  4. hardluk1

hardluk1 Member

5. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

The tree stand umbrella works great and is easy to set up and carry in and out. Quiet, and keeps you dry, plus you can bow hunt under it. Fits in a back pack.