The Firearms Forum banner

Looking for treestand covering (roof) that has "ARCH" in it

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  jstgsn 
#1 ·
I am wanting to purchase a covering "roof" (to keep the rain off of me) when I am up in my climbing treestand.

I have purchased some of these in the past and they did not have an "ARCH" to the roof covering, thus as soon as the rain ponded up in the middle of the roof they started to leak rain on me.

So, I am looking for a roof that has an ARCH to the roof covering.

I have found one that is made by a company named "BIG DOG" - see following link.

http://bigdogtreestands.com/products-page/accessories/bdusc-050-universal-deluxe-roof-kit/

Does anyone know of any other companies that make a treestand roof covering that has an ARCH to the roof ???

Thanks.

#2 ·
What I have is a Hunter's Safety System setup. It is basically a triangle on a bracket that you hook your harness to so that you have more flexibility moving around. On top of that, it has an umbrella that straps to the tree as well. You might look at that. Not sure what the name is off the top of my head, but you might give it a look. It's about the same price, if I recall correctly.

#3 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.