Looks like Emily is not letting DC get away with anything

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by norahc, May 29, 2012.

1. norahc

norahc Active Member

An hour's drive from the nearest McDonald's
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i been reading the series.. bloody disgusting ..

its getting like the dark days here when they went where they wished , no warrents , tear your house apart while you and all your family where cuffed ( kids too) in front of the house for all to see ....

1/4 million aussies made criminals in 3 weeks .. then we took to the streets

eventually the PM came out ( wearing a vest) and spoke and it backed down

but the place aint been the same since eh ..
  3. sub-moa

sub-moa Member

A statement to Sarah Brady on March 30th 2011 concerning gun control: “I just want you to know that we are working on it. We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar.” Barack Hussein Obama
  4. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Actually, Jack, it's getting better in D.C. From 1976 until the Heller decision, it was illegal to own a functional firearm in our capitol, and only those which had been registered during that one day registration in 1976 were allowed. They were required to be kept disassembled and could not leave the ROOM they were in. Moving, lost your house, etc.? DCPD gets your gun. After Heller, things started changing, and this young lady has made herself an agent of faster change for the better. It's not nearly as good as out here in Free AZ, but it's miles better than it was, and improving.
  5. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

If the frickin' police don't want to continue to be perceived as the jack booted thugs they have become, then they'd better start standing up and speaking out against this NON-CONSTITUTIONAL behavior.

Where are the moral cops? Where are they????????? :confused:

Always the same bull crap.

You know, a week ago, I had to drive thru a frickin' chkpt where the cops were looking at stickers and seat belts. Bull crap. In America.

Where, in the same town, there's a known prostitution problem, drug problem, and several speeding violations problems. But Nooooooooo, let's check stickers and seat belts of the people paying YOUR FREAKING SALARY. You know, the ones who likely will NEVER have to call you because they ARE law abiding citizens. Ridiculous.
    Last edited: May 30, 2012
  6. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

hey man.. but going after them druggies and gang bangers might be dangerous... it's way easier to stick it to the law abiding 'man',

revenue enforcement is what we call it down here.

it's not about law or safety.. it's about their hands in your pocket, shaking you down... unfortunately.. :(

7. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

Yeah, it's insanity.

And it's getting worse, especially in this state.

Sorry for my rant. I have several friends who are officers. They're dumbfounded about most of this stuff.
  8. soundguy

simply amazing what the lawmakers try to push on us..
  9. sub-moa

sub-moa Member

It's even more amazing how little they know about the law.
  10. soundguy

it's not like they read those phone book sized stacks of paper.. they let aids read them.. give them bullet points.. then either sign or don't sign.. without respect to what it means for the lil guy ( us )..

soundguy
  11. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

This just proves to me that the police force has become way to militarized and needs to back down. Really how much did this operation cost the tax payers? I am betting in the millions for all the personal equipment and everything involved. All because some half wit idiot _____ heard what she wanted to hear on the phone.
  12. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That VA hospital "counsellor" needs to be exposed, charged, fired, tarred and feathered and rid out of town on a rail for her part in this fiasco. All counsellors need to be given a mandatory course in common sense human relations.
    That makes my blood boil. He's served his country well, suffered some after effects, and for his troubles gets treated like a criminal by the very government he was fighting to protect. The cops who decided to plan this operation need to be held personally liable for damages.
    Last edited: May 31, 2012
  13. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Do you know how the police force gets militarized?
    Do you know why the police force are militarized.
    Would you want to work the street with the sidearm of your choice, and nothing else to back you up?

Click on any link at this forum, and ask your self, if a BG had anyone of those weapons, what the odds are of your going home at night were, and ask your self what the odds of your winding up in a body bag, before your shift were completed.

Police officers do not get to choose their weapon of choice. That responsibility comes from the city fathers who are responsible for the citizens they were elected to protect. They make any and all decisions regarding outfitting their officers. Nobody else.

If I lived in burgsville, I may or may not have a problem with SWAT. I don't live in burgsville. I live in the real world and, unfortunately, it's also a very dangerous world.

You and I are not automatically targets for the BG. As soon as an officer walks out his front door, he is a target. How would you like to live like that? Officers dedicate themselves to the public they serve.

Please don't point me to links showing some cop beating up some innocent citizen. It happens and I know it.

Try and find some links that show them laying down their lives, and dying in the process. You won't find may. Nobody cares.
  14. soundguy

it's the politicians fault.. near always is, baring the individual bad person..e tc.. that's just human nature..e tc..
  15. vaskeet

vaskeet New Member

her articles have been great Randy
  16. DBMJR1

DBMJR1 New Member

I know very fine officers of the law. The kind of guys stories are written about. The most honest, trustworthy, constitutionally right minded individuals you could ever meet.

Then there are those, who view the Constitution as a hindrance, restrictions on how they think they should be able to do their job.
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  17. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

And still working? The place he works must not be big enough for a BOP organization. Nobody with that much age on them would be allowed to perform police duties that belonged, IMO.

Good for him.