Looks like the election is over already

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by mranum, Oct 21, 2012.

1. mranum

mranum Member

Looks like the election is over already.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/21/c...ace-for-barack-obama-weeks-ahead-of-election/

The 2012 presidential election is still more than two weeks away, but on Friday a CBS News affiliate in Arizona called the race for President Barack Obama.

For 17 seconds, Phoenix, Arizona CBS News affiliate KPHO ran a lower third graphic that showed that Obama had won the Nov. 6 election over Gov. Mitt Romney with 99% of the precincts reporting. The lower third graphic appeared around 3:30 p.m. on Oct. 19, during an episode of “The People’s Court.”

The CBS News graphic showed Obama winning the election with 43 percent of the vote nationwide to Romney’s 40 percent -– or 40,237,966 votes to 38,116,216. It is unclear who garnered the other 17 percent in the fictional election results.

KPHO’s general manager did not return The Daily Caller’s request for comment by time of publication.

Follow Matthew on Twitter

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/21/c...-obama-weeks-ahead-of-election/#ixzz29zhpz6lR
  2. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Active Member

Really .....they must have a crystal ball......and all the other polls are full of it . Amazing cause I read a bunch and it's a toss right now. My personal prediction and I will go out on a limb here .....we will have a new president .
  3. mranum

mranum Member

I agree, and my gut says it won't even be close. I think there is a lot of O's base that when push come to shove, they will shove him right under the next bus they see.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

no , this is easy to explain, remember my posts about electronicly programable voting machines ?

punch in the result you want and thats what you get

dont matter what button is pressed its what's recorded as being pressed that counts and this is the first US government with that technology

amazingly simple when you understand how ...

so much they are pre recording it to save $$ for the faithful media who has so long lied on his behalf
  5. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

if he wins now. with that out there. OH h*** will break out.
  6. Twicepop

Twicepop Active Member

Right on Jack, it isn't just the electronic machines though. Several years back I read a report that in one of the New England states, no I don't recall which one now, that the old voting machines had been tampered with also. It stated that the area listed in the article, the voting machines had been rigged to place every third Republican vote into the tabulations for the Democrats. The fraud was proven, but the Republicans being what they were then and now, never challenged the results. Just as fraud was proven in the recent Minnesota elections that got Al Franken into a Senatorial seat, with again no Republican opposition after the fact.
  7. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

I wonder if they could get me this weeks lottery numbers?

Nevermind, they'd be wrong anyway. :banghead:
  8. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

they're having Bob Schieffer moderate the debates tonight... he is biased in favor of the liberals... so expect this debate to be one-sided once again...
  9. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Don't let this crap scare you. That is what they want. I am not even going to watch this video because I believe America will make the right choice overall.
  10. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

Can't be over yet, the last debate is tonight. The primary topic is to be foreign policies. The world already knows the policy of odrama. How will he defend himself on this issue? Being it's the American people he'll be talking to, we know it won't be an apology.
  11. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Orson Wells scared a lot of people with his radio recording of The War of the Worlds. More of the same, except 0's ghost votes could make the nightmare real.
  12. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

The election is already decided and the debate wont matter. Just get used to it, President Romney.
  13. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I pray that you are right DD.
  14. CCHolderinMaine

CCHolderinMaine Well-Known Member

That's the point. There is no choice. To libs the ends justify the means so cheating to them isn't really cheating at all, it's merely achieving the "correct" outcome. It's part of the mental disease known as liberalism.

The libs are going to pull out all the stops on this one. They know that, as you said, the American people will do the right thing, which is why they're going to cheat...a lot.
  15. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

I for one already voted... All we can do is what we can do....
  16. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

UN election observers headed our way also. I'm sure they'll be impartial/
  17. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

I think we are going to have a new prez also
  18. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

UN Observers !! your screwed ..

seriously keep the UN out of your everything folks PLEASE!!!!
  19. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

Sounds like Chicago=where the dead vote and often AND Florida where State Troop "check points" delay certain folks from voting.:mad: