Lost and Found

Discussion in 'VMBB Find Your Nam Friends' started by Guest, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

hope6970
    (4/22/01 11:45:36 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Lost and Found
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In case any of you have not checked this out:
    www.vietvet.org/lostfnd.htm

May be another means to locate someone. - Hope

Edited by: Misterstan at: 4/23/01 8:24:03 am

Misterstan
    (4/23/01 7:44:22 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Lost and Found
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hope,

Thanks for posting the link to Lost and Found.

About a year ago, I was checking out that web site and I found an organization called the Mobile Riverine Force Association (MRFA). This is how I learned that I had been part of the Brownwater Navy and found a friend who served on my ship in Vietnam.

We later met when he had business in the Detroit, Michigan, area. I posted my experiences on the MSNBC BBS.

I plan to see him at his home later this Summer when the wife and I head for Northwestern Minnesota for a visit with my Parents.

Keep up the good work.

Stan Lambert
    St. Clair Shores, Michigan

mt pari
    (5/11/01 12:17:13 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Lost and Found
    Hi All,

I saw this site and thought I would share a cool story with you...Quite awhile ago I had recieved a site to look for people from Paul M. well..a couple of months ago or maybe longer..I received a note from Jer's commanding officer, he retold the tale of the helicopter crash and all..said he was going to contact Jer..