1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Lost and Found

Discussion in 'VMBB Find Your Nam Friends' started by Guest, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

hope6970
    (4/22/01 11:45:36 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Lost and Found
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In case any of you have not checked this out:
    www.vietvet.org/lostfnd.htm

May be another means to locate someone. - Hope

Edited by: Misterstan at: 4/23/01 8:24:03 am

Misterstan
    (4/23/01 7:44:22 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Lost and Found
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hope,

Thanks for posting the link to Lost and Found.

About a year ago, I was checking out that web site and I found an organization called the Mobile Riverine Force Association (MRFA). This is how I learned that I had been part of the Brownwater Navy and found a friend who served on my ship in Vietnam.

We later met when he had business in the Detroit, Michigan, area. I posted my experiences on the MSNBC BBS.

I plan to see him at his home later this Summer when the wife and I head for Northwestern Minnesota for a visit with my Parents.

Keep up the good work.

Stan Lambert
    St. Clair Shores, Michigan

mt pari
    (5/11/01 12:17:13 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Lost and Found
    Hi All,

I saw this site and thought I would share a cool story with you...Quite awhile ago I had recieved a site to look for people from Paul M. well..a couple of months ago or maybe longer..I received a note from Jer's commanding officer, he retold the tale of the helicopter crash and all..said he was going to contact Jer..