lost of freedom

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by gunlearner, Jun 4, 2007.

1. gunlearner

gunlearner New Member

just a comment to all of you so you enjoy the what you have

as you know am from ecuador where my "dear" president is really left wing and now has passed a law where stops all gun imports to this country, that means no more guns for me. and the other change is that has limit people with a permit to carry only one mag with a limit of 10 rounds.
    but not long from now i bet you he will take away all gun permits from civilians like me that follow all rules.
    not long ago i was followed by a car with four people on it and i bet they were armed with machine guns (thank god nothing happened) but the fact is that happen to me and now we are going to be defenseless against people that don't care about permits or laws. and no longer i feel safe.
    you have no idea how much i envy you for having so many good things.

another result of this laws is the increase in price on ammo if now i pay 25 dollars for a box of 50 just imagine in some months.

so my friends please go shooting for me since is going to be almost imposible here

thank you

gl
  2. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

I am sorry to hear the Learner. Have you ever thought of coming to the U.S. I guess the only advice I can offer is no matter how strict the gun laws are, It is better to break the law than it is to end up dead because you were unarmed. Their is a saying we use here in the U.S., "It is better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6" and it means it is better to go to jail and be tried by a jury than it is to be carried by 6 at your own funeral