low cost case feeder thoughts

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by johntg, Dec 4, 2011.

1. johntg

johntg New Member

Hi guys !
    Im looking to add a case feeder/collator to my dillon 650... Im tired of placing cases in manually ...but Im not too enthusiastic in spending 250 on an add on. Ive been looking on the net for some alternatives and found the following and was ondering if anyone has any experience with this one or if there are any low cost alternatives you can suggest !

Hi guys !
    Im looking to add a case feeder/collator to my dillon 650... Im tired of placing cases in manually ...but Im not too enthusiastic in spending 250 on an add on. Ive been looking on the net for some alternatives and found the following and was ondering if anyone has any experience with this one or if there are any low cost alternatives you can suggest !

http://sites.google.com/site/budgetreloader/Case-Feeders

thnak you !

John
    thnak you !

John
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  2. socalfamous87

socalfamous87 New Member

that case feeder is 140 spend the xtra $100 bucks and go dillion!!! it will pay itself off. plus they have a great no bs warrenty!!! you already have a great press might as well keep it that way!!
  3. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

that looks sketchy... the website has no contact info! be careful...