LOWER NATIONAL CRIME RATES

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deputy Dawg, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

Just saw on one of the new channels that crime in America was at a 30 year low.I just have to wonder if has any thing to do wiyh all of the different states passing there CCW LAWS,where there are now more armed citizens waling around.JUST A THOUGHT IT MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT.So we were right all along more guns=less crime, go figure, why can't the liberales get it ?
  2. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

The math here is pretty simple. How many times do you hear of a cop being mugged? Never! Why? Because the bad guy knows the cop is armed. Same thing applies to civilians. If I wanted to mug people for a living, I don't think I'd do it outside of a gun shop. Wouldn't be prudent! Might think about moving my operation to an anti-gun march though. MUCH better odds!
    Huck
  3. LIKTOSHOOT

LIKTOSHOOT Advanced Senior Member

About three or so years back, a guy walked into a pawn shop in Sulphur Springs,TX. His plan, to rob it. The outcome was not to his favor and he was buried later that week.

LTS
  4. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

I like HAPPY ENDINGS
  5. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Watch the liberal media try to spin this one. They'll say it was a delayed response to the AWB or some kind of nonsense, along with dire predictions of crime going up now that the AWB is dead.
  6. shooter4

shooter4 New Member

Sniper, you are absotively right on.
  7. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Every time someone is considering passing a CCW law, there are predictions of blood running in the streets. SURPRISE, violent crime rates go DOWN. The same predictions have been made when the “assault weapons ban” expired. Do you think there will be another surprise?

Of course criminals don’t want to confront ARMED citizens.
  8. glocknut

glocknut New Member

What, was he trying reverse psycology or something ?? Do what does'nt make sense, and maybe it will work... :rolleyes:

mike
    gn