1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

LTS...

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/4/02 5:28:28 pm)
    Reply | Edit LTS...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I went to my watch list at GB to check where your Romanian mags were at, and they're gone. If you pulled them because of the no/low bids let me know I had a interest in them,also the scope mount. Thanks!

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/4/02 5:34:46 pm)
    Reply Re: LTS...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Back in my stash, now. When I list things like that ($1.00 No Reserve) and they get NO bids for 3 days....to me it means the market sucks. Should a bid a buck, snooze ya loose.
    LTS

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/4/02 5:49:56 pm)
    Reply | Edit Well I guess your right...
    I even have that signature on one of my internet handles...anyways...if you have an interest in selling them and have a bulk price w/shipping in mind ,let me know at doug_lebel@yahoo.com...Sometimes it just doesn't pay to be a 16 minute sniper!...