Lucky???? To get paid 2 million a year..and still complain???

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jstgsn, Oct 19, 2012.

1. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

Posted from the Weekly Standard The weekly standard. com by daniel halper....the blog 10/19/12

This morning, as MSNBC's Morning Joe came to an end, co-host Mika Brzezinski had some praise for colleagues and the company she works for. "We've been talking a lot this week about women and equal pay and all these issues," she said. "I have to say, in all seriousness, I'm very lucky to be working with you [co-host Joe Scarborough] and for a company [MSNBC] who has actually dealt with this problem transparently."

Which basically amounts to Brzezinski saying that she is "lucky" to get paid half as much as Joe Scarborough.

Scarborough makes a cool $4 million per year, while Brzezinski's salary is half as much, coming in at $2 million per year.

end of article.

My opinion...

This ignorant stuck up sicko bimbo deadbeat liberal dopey butt licking frog humping dip stick pile of horse hocky road apple sucking hogg breath no account mushroom smoking floozie freaky fruitcake dog humping kitty litter rolling dorky acid sniffing pile of excrament lardass nerdy gasbag smelling cow pie stepping meatbag flea bitten piece of rancid meat eating weirdo vomit spewing liberal zero is out of her shredded mind. AND YOU MAY QUOTE ME.

If life were fair she would be working for small stippens of bread and water.

Joe is probably worth 15 k a year. :p

just my humble opinion....

On the good side of life... did you actually listen to Romney at the Smith Dinner??? If you love freedome you'll enjoy his comments (sp? one m or two, never sure???)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...lfred_e_smith_memorial_foundation_dinner.html

Obama is a tool. One that never worked properly, wasn't needed in the first place, and is now taking up space in the tool box. We have all had them, we all know what to do with them. Trash it.

your thoughts?
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

OMG are you my protege?

Excellent synopsis.

I saw Romney do his thing and i only wish he would throw harder punches at bozo. But i understand he has to do it with style.
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

for those who cant see it

Romney: I was hoping that President Obama would bring Joe Biden along, because he'll laugh at anything.

Romney: We were chatting pleasantly this evening as if Tuesday didn't happen.

Romney: Usually when I get invited to gatherings like this, it's just to be the designated driver.

Romney: We're down to the final months of the president's term.

Romney: I have my beautiful wife Ann, he has Bill Clinton.

Romney, referring to St. Peter, says skeptics will say "if you've got a Church, you didn't build that."

Romney says Obama's new campaign slogan is "you're better off than you were four weeks ago."

Romney: The president's remarks tonight are brought to you by the letter O and the number 16 trillion.

Romney says headlines will say "polls show Obama leading from behind."
  4. Diamondback

Diamondback Well-Known Member

jstgsn, you have got to quit holding your real feelings in and tell people what you really think. Far too many of the A-hole news anchors are overpaid flacks who wouldn't have the foggiest about how to report real news. But I don't blame them for taking every penny they can from the oblivious morons who actually hire them to spout the foul drivel catering to to left leaning lowlifes.
    They, like far too many of todays athletes, take without giving a good return for the money. Just MHO.