1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

M-16 in 5.45x39

Discussion in 'NFA Firearms & Related Items' started by sharpie443, Nov 24, 2012.

1. sharpie443

sharpie443 New Member

My Friend Chris Reed and I went out to the range to test out his newest build. In terms of ballistics the 5.45x39 is junk but it's cheap and is a blast to shoot in full auto. Hardly and recoil to speak of. His Ak-74 in 5.45x39 is my favorite gun to shoot at the machine gun shoots and just about any time we go out. I still like the Ak-74 the most but this new M16 is a blast as well. I did have one dud but it was the ammo not the gun. The optics we had on it were not sighted in very well because this was just a test run to see if the build actually worked but it did seem to group well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YhHDiCm2AM
  2. Tigerstripe

Tigerstripe Member

cool video. i had thought about that cal upper for my auto. now it seems the ammo is going to be banned from import. i have 2 556 uppers, a 9mm, 2 22 uppers, 762x39 and a 30 cal can on the way.
    Davidautofull@youtube