M&P Pro sight upgrade/downgrade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bester, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Bester

Bester New Member

I've recently gotten into shooting,just targets for now but I'd like to get into some type of competitive shooting if I ever get better at it.My problem is I have a hard time focusing on the sights on my M&P pro model.I'd like to change them to a better sight for my older eyes but don't know where to turn.I was at a gunshow over the weekend and was looking at a Glock.The Glock sights seemed to be easier to focus on but I havent tried to shoot one yet.I think I'm going to rent one this weekend to try the sights out and see if they're better for me.Does anyone else have this problem and who makes good target sights for older eyes.I dont want to get a scope because I like to use a holster around the back 40.Any help would be appreciated,Thanks
  2. noslolo

noslolo New Member

Welcome aboard! The idea of renting guns is a great one. I tell everyone that is going to be buying a gun, go out to a range and rent as much as you can. it is the only way to find out how the gun feels for you. I wish that I had more knowledge for you about the sights, but my eyes are pretty good right now. Don't worry, you're in the right website. The information will come, TFF is filled with great members of all ages and a huge help to new members.
  3. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

First of all welcome to the forum.But I would say (as much as it pains me to) that a glock would actualy be a good choice. But like noslolo said, rent some before you buy one. Oh and glocknut will tell you to go for the glock because he is a fan of tupperware guns, so don't listen to everything he says.