1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

M1 Carbine--Quality Hardware and Manufacturing

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Fresh1179, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Fresh1179

Fresh1179 New Member

Hello Fellow Gun Lovers,
    I have recently come into possession of an M1 Carbine, and was wondering if anyone could help me with some valuing and questions about the weapon. I am fairly knowledgeable about WWII weapons and production, but was looking for the help of some real experts. Okay. The weapon. The stock is marked P-U with GHD UEF which makes me pretty positive that it is a Type 3 Underwood Stock. The barrel is also marked Underwood, 1944 (1244?). Now to the reciever. The reciever is marked S/N 48289XX and is marked Quality Hardware LLC. (I believe, I cannot see the entire marking under the Type III adjustable sight) It truly is a beautiful weapon and is in very good shape. I apologize for not having more pictures, I will try to post some soon. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the value of this gun, any input would be much appreciated.
    Thank You,
    Frehs1179

Attached Files: