m1 carbine

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by rangerruck, Jun 19, 2006.

1. rangerruck

rangerruck New Member

i tried to give this site to a friend, but it doesn't look like he's hit it. so i will try to remember as much as I can.
    he bought two guns, from a widow. Her husband bought them both in 1963. The m1 was made by either underwood or inland i think. it was rearsenalled at a depot in Arkansas, I think , in '57 or 61. It is in it's origional box, all origional paperwork, bandoleer still full of ammo, mags unused, completely unfired, still in Cosmoline. Is this baby a keeper? Does it have value?
  2. Silver72

Silver72 New Member

Like these?

Attached Files:

3. rangerruck

rangerruck New Member

yes, he said it was a very small box, but he did not say, or i don't remember him saying that it said winny on the box.
  4. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

In the new in box condition like you are speaking of around $1200, unless your selling to a dealer