M151A1 Military Jeep

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by Guest, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

HerbyJr
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/29/01 12:35:24 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All M151A1 Military Jeep
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am selling my M151A1 Military Jeep. You may remember this model as a "MUTT". You can see pics and comments from an independent source at:

www.geocities.com/otterbee2/OKMutt.html

I've also got the M416 trailer that it pulls and several spare jeep parts. Lastly, I've got a 24v winch from a Humvee that I could part with as well. If interested, contact me at: HerbyJr@hotmail.com

Thanks,

H.

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (9/29/01 8:34:50 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: M151A1 Military Jeep
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (After I grab the handrails in the handicapped stall...)could you tell me what you are asking?
    I'm so PROUD to be an AMERICAN...

HerbyJr
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/1/01 9:04:43 am)
    I would sell the Jeep and trailer together for 1700. The jeep's engine was rebuilt approx 100 miles ago but that was approx 7 years ago. It was running great, but then I let it sit too long and now it needs the carb cleaned out, the plugs cleaned up and there is possibly a little rust in the tank. I will seperate if interested. Please pass along the link to anyone you think might be interested if you are not. Thanks.

www.geocities.com/otterbee2/OKMutt.html

H.

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (10/1/01 7:44:12 pm)
    That doesn't sound too bad at all. Not exactly in the market at just this time, but I've been thinking about getting one for some time.

A guy in town has a WWII Willys redone for sale and he wants a ton of cash AND my firstborn.

I'm will be looking for a post-war, 50s-60s model...
    I'm so PROUD to be an AMERICAN...

Tac401
    Administrator
    (10/1/01 8:59:07 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: M151A1 Military Jeep
    Herby,

You should post this again in our Buy/Sell/Trade
    forum, I think it would do well in there.

Just remember to post an email address so folks
    can respond as no replies are permited in that
    forum.
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

HerbyJr
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/9/01 1:57:08 pm)
    Thanks Tac, Will do.

H.