1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

M1935

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 3, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (9/16/01 5:39:46 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All M1935
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey Bob, neat article on the M1935 in SGN this week, did you see it?

I liked his comment about French Arms designers since WWI evidently hating French Soldiers...

Anyway, Abernathy has one in sweet condition, cheap, that I've thought about alot. How can such a great looking gun need such a goofy round?

I get it...America gave us 50,000 rounds of a caliber/size they don't want, let's design a gun for it...I always wondered where all the .30 Pederson went.
    Well, I didn't win the Powerball, so I still collect Russian Crap and variants thereof. ( And am darn happy I can!)

Spanish Cruffler
    (9/17/01 5:53:58 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: M1935
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am still trying to catch up - my latest issue of Shotgun News is still sitting on the counter. I'll need to read that article.

polishshooter
    (9/17/01 10:10:35 am)
    It talks a little about the Eibar connection with the French Military during WWI and later.
    Well, I didn't win the Powerball, so I still collect Russian Crap and variants thereof. ( And am darn happy I can!)

Bob In St Louis
    (9/17/01 8:10:39 pm)
    Read the article this evening. That is one thing I like that Shotgun News has started doing - carrying those articles once a month on old militaries and cartridges. They do mention the French purchased Astra 400s after WWI - that occurred sometime around 1929 to 1932. That is one Astra 400 I would like to add to my collection yet - French arsenal marked.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!