Maadi Parts Kit

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by spuznick242, Oct 22, 2012.

1. spuznick242

spuznick242 New Member

So I just ordered the Egyptian Maadi Parts kit from Atlantic, I have an 80% receiver already and Im planning on replacing the trigger group with tapco's double hook for three 922 compliance parts, I have an imported barrel already but I'm not sure if I'm going to go with a US barrel to meet compliancy or spend the money I would on the barrel and get a furniture kit to finish of the compliancy, I'm not a huge fan of the style so I might go with a synthetic kit. My master apprentice has done a few kits, both screw and revets I believe, I'm pretty sure we're going to do the screw kit for this one. Anyone have any advice before I go ordering more goodies?