1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Machine Gun Shoot Oct 7, 8, & 9, 2005

Discussion in 'NFA Firearms & Related Items' started by Colonel Klink, Oct 1, 2005.

1. Colonel Klink

Colonel Klink New Member

Only six days left til the opening of the next Machine Gun Shoot where you get to shoot them. Spent Thur. night learning to fix the subguns and getting them ready for the shoot. I will be working the subgun range Friday night, either the Glock 18 or the Uzi. Saturday I will be a free lance ticket seller at the big gun range. Look for me and say hello.

For additional information go to: www.mustangrange.com
  2. gunfreakboy

gunfreakboy New Member

I would love to attend a machine gun shoot event but I don't think they have them in these here parts. Do you know of any clubs or websites to help me locate one within reasonable distance of NY?
  3. RKBA

RKBA New Member

Looks like they have another one scheduled for June. I plan on being there if the ATF will ever finish my paperwork.....
  4. lslubecki

lslubecki New Member

Knobcreek Kentucky has a machine gun shoot in the spring and fall every year. They have a web site but not sure when it is. Location is near Fort Knox, KY. Been there last spring and fall. AWESOME! You can rent almost anything to shoot and they have demos. They had a 73mm cannon and two tanks. Only the cannon was fired. I highly recomend it.

Steve Lubecki