1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

magazines

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oscarmayer, Mar 12, 2009.

1. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

well it's starting ..... i went to cdnn to check on a 15 round mag for a friend of mine who owns a glock model 19 .... sold out. so for giggles i checked sig 226 15 rounders sold out, beretta 92 factory 15 rounders sold out. ruger model 95 sold out etc......
  2. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

I stocked up so I have about 30 of each different type of mag I own. Should of hit the stores early, its just like christmas shopping.
  3. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

i stocked up too. bought magazines for guns i don't even own. plan on making a few bucks. in a couple months people will be willing to pay inflated prices when their favorite guns are limited to only ten rounds .
  4. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

I tried to buy a USP compact stainless from CDNN, it had just been in the latest catalog at an excellent price. They all laughed at me and told me they were impossible to find and CDNN hadn't had one in several years.

They clearly aren't good at keeping things in stock anyway.

(And it will be a long time before I ever get the urge to call that excuse for a company again).
  5. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I called them as soon as I got their catalog to order the Taurus 17Mach2 pistol they have on the front cover and was told that they were sold out the day after the catalogs went out. I sure wish the postal service was a little faster with our service!
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2009