Magic cz-52

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by selleck2, Feb 22, 2004.

1. selleck2

selleck2 New Member

I have a magic CZ,I put 8rds in it -fire all 8 and the brass cases magicly disappear :) I,ve tried to watch and see where they go
    but as they say the hand is quicker than the eye. If I,m gonna
    try to reload this 7.62/25 stuff I,ll have to figure out a way to
    keep it;)
  2. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

selleck2, Don't know where your shootin', but I usually find all mine with the mower during the spring and summer months...'course there a leetle worse for wear, once the mower blades start chuckin' em out... :(
  3. LDBennett

LDBennett Well-Known Member

I use a net device (forgot the company name) that is strapped to the back of your hand. It has about a 6 inch square area that sits right above your hand and in the path of out going ejected brass. It catches the brass then they fall down into the netting. It works well and is easy to get used to, at least for target work. It rarely misses a piece of flying brass if you empty the net after each magazine. I think I saw it or a version of it in the latest midway complete catalog. I bought mine probably 15 years ago out of a small gun magazine, back page ads.

LDBennett
  4. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I just got a look at Midways catalog the other day.....

Oh man they've got some goodies in there !!!!

I could spend myself to death quick......

mike
  5. kingjoey

kingjoey New Member

You might want to put a heavier recoil spring in your pistol. Check with Wolffsprings, they have stiffer recoil springs for the CZ52 pistols. The gun should kick the brass out around 6-10 feet, if you're lauching brass you might want to upgrade, for the sake of finding brass and saving the frame on your CZ:)