MAGNUMITE - selling the same pistol on AA & GB

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ysacres, Mar 5, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

tuckerd1
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/10/01 9:09:03 am)
    Reply MAGNUMITE - Selling the Same Pistol on AA & GB
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Looks like the same pistol to me!

www.auctionarms.com/search/displayitem.cfm?ItemNum=1892484

www.forthehunt.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=2171727

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (10/10/01 9:30:28 am)
    Reply Re: MAGNUMITE - Selling the Same Pistol on AA & GB
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Where`s da picture??? Seems to have a good rating.....
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

AntiqueDr
    (10/10/01 9:37:20 am)
    He may have built two from similar parts... Hey, I wonder if he's gonna pay the Federal excise tax?

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

tuckerd1
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/10/01 9:41:06 am)
    This is a unique description. Too close not be the same pistol, even without pics.

EDIT:
    AD, I thought about that. If I'm wrong, I'll print a retraction!

I emailed him for photos of "both" pistols. He said in each ad pics are available.

Edited by: tuckerd1 at: 10/10/01 10:48:03 am

tuckerd1
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/11/01 6:09:53 am)
    Contacted Magnumite, and it is the same gun. His comment: "ooops...yes they are...I meant to scrub one."

He did the right thing though. He canceled both auctions and is relisting on one site only.

LTS, I guess his good rating does stand up a while longer.

Edited by: tuckerd1 at: 10/11/01 7:12:32 am