Major Obama Crony-Contributor company to count and manage 2012 US Vote results?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by steve4102, Apr 13, 2012.

1. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/45948

n January 2012 a [then] quiet deal was struck between SOE Software (then the leading US vote tabulation company. Scytl is said to be strongly linked to George Soros. The Obama syndicate members arranged the deal and Obama’s now wholly-owned rubber-stamp Congress agreed to it. That’s right. A foreign company may now, ostensibly and unconstitutionally, determine who wins US “elections.”
  2. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Of course! How else is he going to win the election.
  3. Guts3d

Guts3d Well-Known Member

This really makes my blood boil.
  4. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I am not sure about this. We have no national voting system that I am aware of. Each state has always managed its own voting.
  5. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member