MAK 90 threaded & underfold receiver

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by henry0reilly, May 23, 2004.

1. henry0reilly

henry0reilly Member

I emailed a guy who was offering big bucks for pre-bans (which this is not) and he shot me back a price that seemed a little low to me. The rifle has the thumbhole stock but is an underfolder type receiver and has a factory threaded barrel. I have 56K dial-up and searches take forever. Does anyone know if any these have been sold lately and what price they brought?
  2. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

I've seen them offered (with some interest) at $485 retail. This is for a MAK-90 with the underfolder trunnion and threaded barrel in perfect condition.

Here's the deal, though. At present, the gun can not be converted into an assault rifle so I fail to see the added value over any other MAK-90. Even if the AWB sunsets, that does not necessarily mean the gun would magically become convertible.